How do I use my PayPal account to get paid for shipping on Facebook Marketplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
To get paid for your orders sold with shipping, you’ll need to link your PayPal or bank account. Your PayPal or bank account is linked to receive payments for your orders sold with shipping.
To get paid through your PayPal account, make sure your account:
- Is verified by PayPal. Learn more about PayPal’s verification process and how to get verified on the PayPal Help Center.
- Is linked to a bank account or PayPal balance account (example: PayPal Cash, PayPal Cash Plus). Learn more about on PayPal Cash on the PayPal Help Center.
- Stays verified on PayPal to get paid on Marketplace. Learn more about what a Verified account means on the PayPal Help Center.
Keep in mind that:
- Adding your PayPal account won’t remove your bank account on Marketplace. Learn why a bank account is required to sell items with shipping on Marketplace.
- Funds will be available in your PayPal account 4 days after delivery confirmation, without the need to wait for bank transfers. Learn more about how to get paid for something you sold with shipping.
- You can only issue refunds through Marketplace, not through your PayPal account.
- To receive payments from Facebook (example: chargebacks, payments from buyer coupons, reimbursements from appeals), you can only link your bank account. Your PayPal account can’t receive payments from Facebook. Learn about the differences between payments from sales and payments from Facebook on shipping for Marketplace.
What type of PayPal accounts are acceptable to get paid for shipping on Marketplace?