How do I rate or review something I purchased on Facebook Marketplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can only rate or review products from the Facebook for iPhone or Android app. You cannot rate or review products from a computer or mobile browser.
You can only rate or review products that you purchased on Marketplace from a business that is a shop or a Page shop. Products sold by individuals and other businesses are not reviewable.
To rate or review something that you purchased on Facebook:
- From the Facebook for iPhone or Android app, go to your order history in your Facebook Pay Activity.
- Tap the order for that item, then tap the item name below Item details.
- Scroll down and tap Write review.
- Tap to choose a rating from 1—5.
- To include a photo, you can tap . You can also enter text to add a review.
- Tap .
How do I edit or delete a review?
How are product ratings determined?
Which products can I review on Facebook?
Who can see reviews that I write?
How can I rate or review a seller?