What are some tips for learning more about a seller on Facebook Marketplace?
To help learn more about a seller on Marketplace, we suggest reviewing the following on the seller’s Commerce Profile:
- Seller and product ratings:
- Positive ratings are considered 4-5 stars.
- Negative ratings are considered 3 stars or below.
- Seller Badges: Check to see if the seller has earned any badges, such as Very Responsive, Reliable Shipper, Super Seller or Highly Rated.
- Personal Profile: For local pickup transactions, it may be helpful to see if you have any personal connections to the seller through mutual Facebook friends and when they joined Facebook. To view a seller’s personal profile, click on the seller’s picture on their Commerce Profile to go to their personal profile.