How do I find and use my Facebook activity log?
Your activity log lets you review and manage what you share on Facebook.
To view your activity log:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top right of Facebook.
- Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- From here, use the options on the left side of your activity log to review things like:
- Things you've posted.
- Posts you've hidden from your timeline.
- Photos and videos you've posted or that you've been tagged in.
- Friends you've added or removed.
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your timeline, in Search or in your friends' News Feeds.
Learn more about how to use your activity log to manage what you share.