Find your Facebook activity log
Change platform:Computer Help
Your activity log lets you review and manage what you share on Facebook.
To view your activity log:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- From here, you can filter by Date or review Activity Types like:
- Your Posts to review things like photos, videos, text and status updates you've shared on Facebook.
- Activity You're Tagged In to review things like posts, photos and comments you've been tagged in.
- Interactions to review things like likes, reactions and comments.
- Groups and Events to review things like your group activity and events you've created.
- Profile information to review things like your phone number and email address.
- Connections to review things like friends, Page likes and relationships.
- Logged Actions and Other Activity to review things like your devices, logins and videos you've watched.
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your profile, in Search or in your friends' Feeds.
Learn more about how to use your activity log to manage what you share.