How do I find and use my Facebook activity log?
Your activity log lets you review and manage what you share on Facebook.
To view your activity log:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log.
- Click Filter at the top left of your activity log to review activities like:
- Things you've posted.
- Posts you've hidden from your timeline.
- Photos and videos you've posted or that you've been tagged in.
- Friends you've added or removed.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your timeline, in Search or in your friends' News Feeds.
Learn more about how to use your activity log to manage what you share.
How do I use Manage Activity in activity log to archive or delete certain content of mine on Facebook?