How do returns work for purchases on Facebook Shop?
Change platform:Computer Help
Facebook Shop is only available on the Facebook app for iOS or Android in the US, the UK, Australia, Canada and Brazil. Learn more about Facebook Marketplace, which is available globally.
Items purchased on Facebook Shop are subject to the shop's return policy. To see the return policy for an item, check the Shipping & returns section of the product page or your order confirmation.
To return something you bought with checkout from a shop on Facebook, you first have to request a return from the seller. If the seller accepts your return request, you will receive instructions for how to return the item in an email from the seller.
For items purchased directly from a shop’s website, you should contact the shop directly with any questions.
If you have an issue with your return, you can contact Facebook for additional support.
To request a return:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Scroll down and click Facebook Pay in the left column.
- Click Activity, then click the order and item you want to return.
- Click Return item.
- Select a reason for the return, then click Continue.
- Review your request and click Request return to confirm.