Stream Facebook videos to a TV
Change platform:Computer Help
You can stream Facebook videos from your Feed or the Facebook Watch tab to a TV using the Facebook App for iPhone or Android.
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV), or has built in streaming capabilities, and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Open the Facebook app on your device and find the video you'd like to stream.
- Tap the video to open the video player.
- Tap in the top right of the video.
- Tap the TV you'd like to play the video.
Keep in mind, not all smart TVs support streaming videos from a mobile device.