How can I stream Facebook videos to a TV?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can stream Facebook videos from your News Feed or the Facebook Watch tab to a TV using the Facebook App for iPhone or Android.
You can also watch shows and videos from creators on your smart TV with the Facebook Watch TV app. Learn more about how to set up the Facebook Watch app.
- Make sure your TV is connected to a streaming device (example: Apple TV, Chromecast, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV or Android TV), or has built in streaming capabilities, and is on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device.
- Open the Facebook app on your device and find the video you'd like to stream.
- Tap the video to open the video player.
- Tap in the top right of the video.
- Tap the TV you'd like to play the video.
Keep in mind, not all smart TVs support streaming videos from a mobile device.