How do I edit basic info on my Facebook profile and choose who can see it?
You can edit your basic personal information (for example: gender, contact info, relationships, work, education). To edit your info:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click About > Contact and Basic Info.
- Click or select to add information.
- Add or change the information you'd like to edit.
- Make changes to the privacy of your information by selecting the current privacy setting (example: Public, Friends or Only me).
- Click Save.
If you set your gender to Custom and select one or more genders, you can also select an audience for your custom gender. In addition to your custom gender, you'll choose a Pronoun. The pronoun you select is public. This feature isn't available in all locations.
Note that your email has additional settings.