How do I edit basic info on my profile and choose who can see it?
To edit your basic personal info (example: gender, contact info, relationships, work, education):
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top left.
- Click About below your cover photo.
- In the left menu, click the section you'd like to change.
- Hover over the information you'd like to edit.
- To the right of that section, click Options, then select Edit.
- Use the audience selector to choose who can see this information, then click Save Changes.
If you set your gender to Custom and select one or more genders, you can also select an audience for your custom gender. In addition to your custom gender, you'll choose a Pronoun. The pronoun you select is public. This feature isn't available in all locations.
Note: Your email has additional settings.You can also: