How do I use my activity log to hide or remove posts on Facebook?
You can use your activity log to hide or remove posts (example: status updates, photos and videos).
To hide or remove posts with activity log:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top right of Facebook.
- Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- Scroll down until you find the post you're looking for. You can also filter by:
- Types of activity. Click a category on the left side of your activity log (like Posts or Photos and Videos) to see those types of posts.
- Year. Click the year on the right side of your activity log to see your posts from that year.
- From here, there may be different options. Some options may include:
- Hide the post. Click to hide the post from your timeline. Keep in mind, things you hide from your timeline may still be visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and Search.
- Delete the post. Click to delete the post.
- Change the audience for the post. Click the audience selector on the right side of the post to update who can see it.