Where can I see Page Insights on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. Learn more about new Pages.
To see Page Insights:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
Insights provide information about your Page's performance, like demographic data about your audience and how people are responding to your posts.
Keep in mind that you can only access data in Page Insights for the last 2 years, and demographic data, such as age, gender and location, are available in Page Insights once there is data for 100 or more people. Pages categorized as a Community Page don't have Insights.
You can use Insights to:
- Understand how people are engaging with your Page.
- View metrics about your Page's performance.
- Learn which posts have the most engagement and see when your audience is on Facebook.