How do I control who sees posts and photos that I’m tagged in on my Facebook profile?
To choose who can see posts you’ve been tagged in after they appear on your profile:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Profile and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can see posts you're tagged in on your profile? and click Edit to the far right.
- Select the audience of people (such as Friends) that you'd like to be able to see the posts you've been tagged in.
You can also review photos and posts you're tagged in before they appear in your profile using Review posts you're tagged in before the post appears on your profile? in your Profile and Tagging settings.
Keep in mind, photos and posts you hide from your profile are visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and Search.