How do I share an event to my story on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To share an event to your story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
When you share an event to your story on Facebook, your friends can tap to see event details, and can respond (example: Interested or Going) directly from your story.
To share an event to your story:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Events and select the event you'd like to share. Only upcoming public events can be shared.
- Scroll down and tap Share > Your Story.
- The event will appear as a sticker on your story. You can tap and hold the sticker to move it, or use two fingers to rotate the sticker or change the size.
- To add more information, you can tap Aa to add text, to add a sticker, or to draw something.
- Tap Done. Select your audience, then tap Share to Story.
When you view your story, you can see a list of your friends who responded to the event. Tap Message to start a new group message thread with these friends about the event.
Learn more about sharing events on Facebook.