How do I change the privacy settings of my collection on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
Right now, you can only change a collection's privacy settings on the Facebook app for Android or iPhone.
To change the privacy settings on your collection:
- In the Facebook app, tap .
- Tap Saved.
- Go to the collection you want to update.
- Tap at the top. If you don`t see , tap , then tap Privacy settings.
- Choose the new privacy setting for your collection.
Keep in mind:
- When creating a collection on your computer, the collection will be set to Only me. If you invite someone to your collection, it will change to Contributors only. If you remove all contributors, it’ll change back to Only me.
- When you change the privacy of a collection, the collection will be hidden from any followers who aren’t part of the new audience. If you change the privacy back to include them, it’ll be unhidden for them.
For example, changing the privacy from Public to Friends hides the collection from any followers who aren’t your friend on Facebook. If you set it back to Public, followers who aren’t your friend will be able to see the collection again.
- If you want to change the privacy of a collection set to Contributors only, first you’ll need to remove all the contributors. Once you remove the contributors, you can change the privacy setting.
Learn how to remove contributors from your Collection.
You can also learn how to download your collection information.