See how many people have viewed your Facebook Page
Android App Help
iPhone App Help
iPad App Help
Mobile Browser Help
Basic Mobile Browser Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. Learn more about new Pages or see if your Page is in the classic or new Pages experience.
To see the number of people who viewed your Page:
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Page Views on the left.
From here, you can see views by:
- Section (example: Posts, Videos, Photos).
- Age and Gender.
- Device (example: computers, mobile devices).