Where can I see how many people have viewed my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the new Pages experience. Learn more about new Pages.
To see the number of people who viewed your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Page Views on the left.
From here, you can see views by:
- Section (example: Posts, Videos, Photos).
- Age and Gender.
- Device (example: computers, mobile devices).
How can I see how many people clicked my Page's action button, mobile phone number, website or address on Facebook?