What's included in my Facebook activity log?
What is activity log?
Activity log is a place where you can review and manage your Facebook activity. You can scroll through your content, or you can filter your content by category to review specific things like posts, posts you’re tagged in, photos and videos, friend requests and your events.
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your timeline, in Search or in your friends' News Feeds.
What’s included in activity log?
You’ll find many categories of your Facebook activity in activity log, organized by the date you added it to Facebook (starting with the most recent activity). Keep in mind, this means when you add a life event to your timeline, it will show up in your activity log on the day you added it, not the day of the event itself.
Categories of your information in activity log include:
- Posts, Photos and Videos
- Posts You’re Tagged In, Photos You're Tagged In
- Likes and Reactions, Comments
- Profile info, Emails & Phone numbers, Relationships
- Added Friends, Removed Friends, Sent friend requests, Received friend requests, Following, Pages, Page likes, and Interests
- Search History, Logins and Logouts, Recognized Devices, Hidden From Timeline
- Group Posts, Comments and Reactions, Events You've Created, Your Event Responses
Note: This list isn’t comprehensive. You can access most of the content you post to Facebook by logging into your account. Also note the categories of data we receive, collect and save may change over time. Learn more about your Facebook data in our Data Policy.
You can use activity log to: