What's included in my Facebook activity log?
Change platform:Computer Help
What is activity log?
Activity log is a place where you can review and manage your Facebook activity. You can scroll through your content, or you can filter your content by category to review specific things like posts, posts you’re tagged in, photos and videos, friend requests and your events.
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your timeline, in Search or in your friends' News Feeds.
What’s included in activity log?
You’ll find many categories of your Facebook activity in activity log, organized by the date you added it to Facebook (starting with the most recent activity). Keep in mind, this means when you add a life event to your profile, it will show up in your activity log on the day you added it, not the day of the event itself.
Categories of your information in activity log include:
- Your Posts to review things like photos, videos, text and status updates you've shared on Facebook.
- Activity You're Tagged In to review things like posts, photos and comments you've been tagged in.
- Interactions to review things like likes, reactions and comments.
- Groups and Events to review things like your group activity and events you've created.
- Profile information to review things like your phone number and email address.
- Connections to review things like friends, Page likes and relationships.
- Logged Actions and Other Activity to review things like your devices, logins and videos you've watched.
You can use activity log to: