How do I sort by distance or new listings on Facebook Marketplace?
Change platform:Computer Help
When you search for something on Marketplace, you can sort the results by:
- Distance from your location.
- When the listing was created (new listings).
To find items on Marketplace, you can search for something specific or browse by category. You can also sort and filter your results, and change the location of the items you're looking for.
To sort your search results on Marketplace:
- From your Feed, click Marketplace in the left menu.
- Type something in the search box at the top, then press Enter or Return.
- Click Sort by.
- Click to choose how to sort your search results (Example: Recommended, Distance, Date listed).