Control who can see posts on your Facebook timeline
Android App Help
Basic Mobile Browser Help
iPad App Help
iPhone App Help
Mobile Browser Help
Facebook Lite App Help
Change your setting here
Select the audience for things your friends share on your profile
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Profile and Tagging in the left column.
- Next to the setting Who can see what others post on your profile? click Edit to the right.
- Select an audience (example: Friends) from the dropdown menu.
Note: Posts in your profile may appear other places on Facebook, like Feed and Search, for people who are in the audience they're shared with (example: friends, public, custom).
View your Profile and Tagging settings.