How do I edit the privacy settings for my photos on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
Keep in mind that some photos, like your current profile photo and cover photo, are always Public.
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Your Photos.
- Click the photo you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right.
- Click Edit post audience.
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with. Keep in mind:
- In most cases, if the photo was shared as part of an album, you'll need to change the privacy settings for the whole album.
- You can only edit the privacy settings for individual photos in certain albums, including Profile Pictures and Cover Photos.
Find out what to do if you don't like a photo you're tagged in.