Log out of Facebook
Change platform:Computer Help
To log out of Facebook on a computer:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Log Out at the bottom of the menu that appears.
If you've logged into your Facebook account on multiple devices:
- If you've logged into your Facebook account on multiple devices, you'll need to log out of each device separately.
- Learn how to manage where you're logged into Facebook or how to log out of your mobile account from a computer.
If you want to take a break from Facebook:
- If you want to take a break from Facebook, learn how to temporarily deactivate your account.
If you don't see the log out menu option:
- If you're seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue.
- You may be able to log out by clearing your web browser's cache and temporary data. Learn how to do this from your web browser's settings or preferences.