How do I delete my Facebook Page?
To delete your Page, you'll need to be an admin of that Page. If you're an admin:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- From General, click Remove Page.
- Click Delete [Page name].
- Click Delete Page and then click OK.
Keep in mind your Page won't be permanently deleted until 14 days have passed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.
To cancel your Page deletion:
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page.
- Click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page.
- Click Confirm and then click OK.
You can also delete your personal account.
Note: If you don't see the option to delete your Page, make sure you're an admin of the Page. Learn how to see what your role is on a Page.