How do I remove someone who likes my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
When you remove someone who likes your Page, they'll no longer like it. Keep in mind that Pages are public spaces, and people you've removed can choose to like your Page again.
You may also ban someone from your Page. When you ban someone from your Page, they'll no longer like it. People you ban will still be able to share content from your Page to other places on Facebook, but they'll no longer be able to publish to your Page, like or comment on your Page's posts, message your Page or like your Page. We recommend banning people who continually publish spam on your Page.
To remove someone who likes your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page, then click Settings in the bottom left.
- Click People and Other Pages in the left menu.
- Click to check the box next to the person you want to remove.
- Click and select Remove From Page Likes.
- Click Confirm.