How do I find shows and videos on Facebook Watch?
Change platform:Computer Help
Finding shows and videos
From your Feed, click See More , then Watch in the left menu. From there, you can:
- Click Search Videos to find a specific show or video.
- Click Shows, then scroll to browse by category (example: Following, Shows Friends Are Following, Facebook Originals).
- Click a show or Page in Your Watchlist.
- Click Latest Videos to watch recent videos or episodes of shows you follow.
- Click Saved Videos to watch videos or show episodes that you've saved.
You can follow a show if you want to receive notifications when there are new episodes.
To follow a show while you're watching an episode, click next to the name of the show. You can also follow a show from its Page by clicking Follow at the top of the Page.
Once you follow a show, you can find it in your watchlist. You can manage your notifications in your watchlist settings.