How do I add or change my cover photo on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
A cover photo is the larger photo at the top of your profile, above your profile picture. Like your profile picture, cover photos are public, which means anyone visiting your profile will be able to see them.To add or change your cover photo:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Edit Cover Photo in the bottom right of your cover photo.
- Click Select Photo. If you don't currently have a cover photo, click Upload Photo.
- Click Upload Photo to upload a new photo from your computer or Select Photo to pick a photo from one of your Facebook albums.
- Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Your cover image has to be at least 720 pixels wide.