How do I add or change my cover photo on Facebook?
A cover photo is the larger photo at the top of your profile, above your profile picture. Like your profile picture, cover photos are public, which means anyone visiting your profile will be able to see them.To add or change your cover photo:
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top left corner.
- Hover over Update Cover Photo in the top left of your current cover photo.
- Click Update Cover Photo. If you don't currently have a cover photo, click Add Cover Photo.
- Click Upload Photo... to upload a new photo from your computer, Select Photo to pick a photo from one of your Facebook albums, Create a Collage or Select Artwork.
- Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Click Save Changes.
Note: Your cover image has to be at least 720 pixels wide.