How do I edit the privacy and settings for my apps and games on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To edit the settings of the apps and websites you've logged into with Facebook:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites on the left.
- Click View and Edit next to an app or website to see and edit its settings:
How long do apps and games have access to my information?
If an app or website is:
- Active: You've recently logged into these apps or websites and they can currently request the info you’ve chosen to share with them at any time.
- Expired: You've logged into these apps and websites with Facebook, but it appears you haven't been active for more than 90 days. They won’t be able to access additional private info, but they can see data from the Accessible Data list below.
- Removed: These are any apps and websites you’ve removed from your account since 2015. They won’t be able to access additional private info, but they can see data from the Accessible Data list below.
Learn how to remove an app or game you've added.
Once an app becomes Expired or is Removed, they can’t access any additional private info from you. They still retain access to:
- Your name.
- Your profile picture and cover photo.
- Your App User ID. This ID is created when you connect your Facebook account to the app. It’s used to identify you with the app creator and doesn’t have your Facebook account details.
- They may still have stored info you shared while the app was active. You can contact the app or website developer for more information.
Apps that control your business assets are found in the Business Integrations settings. Learn more about Business Integrations and their permissions.