Add more hosts to your Facebook event
iPhone App Help
Android App Help
Mobile Browser Help
iPad App Help
You can only add Facebook friends as co-hosts.
When you create an event, you're automatically listed as the host. Event hosts and co-hosts can invite people to an event, add co-hosts and edit event details.
Add a co-host to your event
- From your Feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Click Your Events on the left side, then select the event you want to add a host to.
- Click Edit.
- Below Event details on the left, click Next.
- Continue clicking Next until you reach Additional details, then click Event Settings.
- Type a friend's name in the box and select them.
- Click Save, then click Update.
Note: When you add a friend as a co-host, they don't get a second invitation. Instead they will automatically become an admin of the event if they RSVP as Interested or Going.
Add a Page as a co-host
Only a Page can add another Page as a co-host. Learn more about creating and editing an event for a Page.