How can I add more hosts to my Facebook event?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can only add Facebook friends as co-hosts.
Event hosts and co-hosts can invite people to an event, add co-hosts and edit event details. When you create an event, you're automatically listed as the host.
To add a co-host:
- From your Feed, click Events in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Below Your Upcoming Events, select the event, then click Edit.
- Below Additional Details, click Event Settings.
- Type a friend's name in the box and select them.
- Click Save, then click Update.
Note: When you add a friend as a co-host, they don't get a second invitation. Instead they will automatically become an admin of the event if they RSVP as interested or going.
Add a Page as a co-host
Only a Page can add another Page as a co-host. Learn more about creating and editing an event for a Page.