Turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites
Change platform:Computer Help
Turning off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites removes apps or games you've connected to your Facebook account. You may have connected them to your account either by logging into them with Facebook or linking an account you have with them to Facebook (example: loyalty program or news subscription).
If you turn off Facebook’s integration with apps, games and websites, you won't be able to log into apps, games and websites using Facebook or connect accounts you have with other apps and websites to Facebook. You may also lose information (example: favorite places, high scores) that can't be recovered, and posts by apps or games to your timeline may be removed.
To turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Security and login in the left menu.
- Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
- Scroll down to Preferences, then next to Apps, websites and games, click Turn Off.