How can I report a convicted sex offender on Facebook?

Convicted sex offenders aren't allowed to use Facebook. If you've seen an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it to us.
Make sure you provide one of the following types of information with your report:
  • A link to a listing in a national or state sex offender registry
  • A link to an online news article
  • A link to a court document
If you aren't able to include this information with your report, we recommend that you ask a local law enforcement representative to contact us so we can take action on your report. Once we're able to confirm someone's status as a sex offender, we will immediately disable their account.
Was this helpful?