Change your Page's username and web address
Change platform:Computer Help
Pages that you manage may be in the classic Pages experience or new Pages experience. The new Pages experience isn’t available for all Pages yet.
To change the username for your Page, log into Facebook on a computer.
Your username can help people find you on Facebook. It’s also used in the web address for your profile or Page (example: facebook.com/username). You can only change the username for your Page when you’re logged into Facebook on a computer.
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info in the left menu of your Page.
- Click your current Page username.
- Enter a new username.
- If the username is available and follows the guidelines for custom usernames, will appear.
New Pages Experience
If you have task access to a Page, you can’t change the username for the Page. If you have Facebook access to a Page, you can switch into the Page and change the username on Facebook.To change your Page username with Facebook access:
- Log into Facebook, then click your profile photo in the top right.
- Click See all Profiles, then select the Page you want to switch into.
- Click your Page's profile picture at the top right.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Next to Username, click Edit and enter a new username.
- If the username is available, click Save Changes.