How do I manage my watchlist on Facebook Watch?
Change platform:Computer Help
Your watchlist is where you can find episodes and videos from shows, Pages and creators you follow.
When you add a Page to your watchlist, you'll receive updates when the Page posts new videos. You can always turn these notifications off.
To manage your watchlist on Facebook:
- In Facebook, on the left column, click See More, then click Watch.
- In the Your Watchlist section on the left column, click Manage. From here, you can:
- Manage your watchlist notifications: Next to a Page you added to your watchlist, click to change what notifications you receive. You can get notifications on All Videos, Highlights, or select None to turn off notifications.
- Remove Pages from your watchlist: Click X to remove a Page
- Add Pages to your watchlist: Scroll down and click + next to a Page you'd like to add.
- Click Done at the top of your Watchlist.
Learn more about videos on Facebook Watch.