How do I request information about a timeline that was impersonating me?
If you'd like to request a copy of data that was posted to an account impersonating you, you should first contact a lawyer or your local law enforcement agency and discuss this issue with them.
If you decide to pursue legal action, we recommend having the lawyer or officer review our operational guidelines and contact us by following the directions listed there. Once they contact us, we'll be able to communicate with them regarding this issue. Please be aware that there are situations where we may be unable to retrieve the information you have requested due to technical limitations.
Was this information helpful?