How do I change who can see what apps I use on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
Your app visibility setting controls who on Facebook can see that you use an app.
To adjust who can see your activity in an app:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
- Go to the app that you want to adjust who can see your activity, then click View and Edit.
- Next to Logged in with Facebook, click Only Me. Depending on your previous settings, this button may show a different audience like Public or Friends.
- Choose who you want to see that you use the app: Public, Friends, Only me or Custom.
Your selected audience may see the following:
- Your name in a list of people who use the app.
- Posts on News Feed, your timeline, or in a group about your experiences within the app (example: when you listen to an album or finish a run).
Keep in mind that your app visibility setting on Facebook doesn't control who can see your activity within the app itself. You can contact the app or website developer for more information.
Learn how to edit other settings for your apps.