Who can follow me on Facebook?
Your friends automatically follow you. You can also let people who aren't your friends follow you.
To manage who can follow you:
- Click in the top right and select Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: Allows you to select who can comment on your public posts. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Allows you to select if you want to get notifications when people who aren't your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Allows you to select who can like or comment on your public profile information, which includes profile photos, profile videos, cover photos, featured photos and News Feed updates about changes to your Intro section. Learn how to adjust who can like or comment on your public profile information.
See Who's Following You
If you've allowed people to follow you, you can see a list of your followers by going to your profile, clicking Friends below your cover photo and then clicking More > Followers. If you don't have any followers, you won't see this option.
Note: If you let people who aren't your friends follow you, people who send friend requests that you ignore or delete will automatically start following you. If you don't want someone to follow you, you can block them at any time.
Following on Marketplace
Keep in mind that anyone on Marketplace can follow you if you allow following on Marketplace.