I am concerned by my own thoughts about children or by someone else's behavior.

If you’re concerned by your own sexual thoughts about children and young people, or by someone else's behavior (such as a friend or family member), there are organizations that can provide support for people who need help coping with these feelings and urges.
Remember, it can be criminal to produce, possess or share photos and videos of children being sexually abused and exploited. It is also against Facebook's Terms of Service and Community Standards.
You can also learn how to report images of child exploitation on Facebook.
If you're going through a difficult time, contact a helpline if you or a friend need support. You can visit our emotional health hub or find a helpline.
Organizations and resources
Troubled Desire
Help Wanted Prevention Intervention
Moore Center for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse at Johns Hopkins
Karolinska Institutet Study (Anonymous therapy)
ReDirection Self-Help Program
Stop it Now!
Talking for Change/Parler pour Changer
Projektu Parafilik
Seksuaalinen Kiinnostus Lapsiin-Omahoito
The Institute of Sexology and Sexual Medicine at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Don't Offend India
Stop It Now!
New Zealand
Safe to talk / Kōrero mai ka ora
  • Description: Helpline, confidential, free, 24/7
  • Safetotalk.nz
  • phone number 0800 044 334 (Call)
  • phone number 4334 (Text)
Preventell.se (ANOVA, Karolinska University Hospital)
United Kingdom and Ireland
Stop It Now!
The Portman Clinic
Stop So
The Safer Living Foundation
United States
Stop It Now!