How do I add a poll to my story on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To add a poll to your story, log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
When you add a poll to your story on Facebook, you can ask a question, customize the answers and let people vote for their favorite option.
To add a poll to your story:
- Open Facebook on an iOS or Android device.
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Add Story.
- Add your photo or video. You can tap a story type at the top (example: Boomerang) or select a photo or video from your camera roll. Tap Camera to take a new photo or video.
- Tap in the top right, then tap POLL.
- Type your question, then tap Yes or No to customize the answers.
- Tap Done in the top right.
- To change the audience for your story, you can tap Privacy in the bottom left.
- Tap Share to Story.
When you share your poll, people can respond by tapping an option you've provided. When someone selects an answer, they can see the current results of your poll.
When you view your story and swipe up, you can see how many votes each option received and how each person voted.
Learn more about stories on Facebook.