How do I go live from my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
Live lets you livestream events, performances and gatherings on Facebook. Viewers can watch from a phone, computer or connected TV. You can go live on Facebook from a profile, Page, group or event.
All live videos are public, which means anyone visiting your Page can see it.
To go live from your Page:
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Live next to Create.
- Click Use Stream Keys below Get Started and select Camera to use a web camera for your video.
- In the left menu, select whether you'd like to Go Live Now or Schedule a Live Video for a future time and date.
- Add a title and description to your live video. Here you can also check in to a location, or add a feeling or activity.
- Click Go Live in the bottom left.
Learn more about the different settings and features available for going live on Facebook from your Page.
Keep in mind, your broadcast needs to follow our policies. Learn more about our policies for Facebook Live.