How do I unfollow a person, Page or group on Facebook?
When you unfollow someone, you won't see their posts in News Feed, but you'll still be friends with them.
To unfollow a person, Page or group from News Feed:
- Click on the top right of their post.
- Select Unfollow [Name].
To unfollow a person, Page or group directly:
- Go to the profile, Page or group you want to unfollow.
- For a profile, click > Unfollow.
- For a Page, click > Follow Settings, then click the circle next to Unfollow this page. Click Update to confirm.
- For a group, click > Unfollow group.
To temporarily unfollow a person, Page or group, you can snooze them.