How do I create an album on Facebook?
You can create an album on Facebook with a collection of photos and videos. Live videos can't be added to an album.
To create a new album:
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to go to your profile.
- Click Photos, then click + Create Album.
- Select photos or videos from your computer to add to your album, then click Open.
- Enter an album title. You can also:
- Add a description or location.
- Add contributors.
- Tag friends.
- Select your audience (example: Public, Friends).
- Click Post.
You can also move photos or videos between albums as needed.
Learn more about albums on Facebook.