How do I report an abusive photo on Facebook?

To report a photo that doesn't follow our Community Standards:
  1. Click the photo you want to report. If the profile is locked and you can't view the full-sized photo, click Find Support or Report Photo.
  2. Click more in the top right
  3. Select Find support or report photo.
  4. Select the option that best describes the issue and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you don't like a photo you're tagged in, and it doesn't go against our Community Standards, you have a few options.
Was this helpful?