How do I upload high-resolution photos on Facebook?
If you're using the the Facebook app for iPhone or Android, you can choose to always upload photos in HD from your account settings.
Keep in mind, you'll need to change this setting before you upload your photo.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Media and Contacts, then tap Videos and Photos.
- Under Photo Settings, tap next to Upload HD.
- Tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Media and Contacts.
- Tap Photo Quality (High).