How do I move a photo or video between albums on Facebook?
Change platform:Computer Help
To move photos and videos between albums, log into Facebook on a computer. At this time, you can't move photos and videos between albums on a mobile device.
To Move Photos Between Albums:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos.
- Click Albums, then click on the album with the photo you’d like to move.
- Find the photo, then click .
- Click Move to another album.
- Select the album you’d like to move it to, then click Move photo.
Note: You can't move photos that are in your Cover Photo or Profile Picture albums. Additionally, you may see photos that you've been tagged in that were posted by someone else. You can't add or move these photos to an album.