What to do if your child's Facebook account is blocked or disabled

Your child can submit an appeal using the email that was connected to their Facebook account. Note that, because Facebook members 13 and older are considered authorized account holders, we can't give you information about the account or take any action on the account at your request.
Learn more about what we allow on Facebook in our Community Standards.
Was this helpful?