How do I create an event for a Facebook group?
Change platform:Computer Help
To create an event for a group you're in:
- From your Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don't see Groups, click See more.
- Click Write something... then click Add to your post and select Create event.
- Select Online or In Person.
- Below Event Details, fill in the details for your event.
- If you want to invite all members of your group, select Invite all members of [group name]. For private groups, you can only invite your friends in the group.
- Click Create event.
- If you don't see a post option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don't allow this kind of post in your group. If you're an admin, learn how to manage this feature in your group.
- In public groups, admins might require approval before you can post or comment for the first time. The approval process might involve answering participation questions and agreeing to the group rules. Only admins and moderators can see your answers. Once someone is approved as a participant, their future posts might still require admin approval if the admin has set up post approval.