How do I create an event for a Facebook group?
Change platform:Computer Help
To create an event for a group you're in:
- From your Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don't see Groups, click See more.
- Below your group's cover photo, click More, then click Events.
- Click Create Event in the top right.
- Fill in the details for your event.
- If you want to invite all members of your group, select Invite all members of [group name]. For private groups, you can only invite your friends in the group.
- Click Create Event.
If you don't see this option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don't allow this kind of post in your group. Learn how to manage this feature in your group.
First-time group participants