Blocked from sending messages on Facebook
This is about using messages on Facebook. For help with the Messenger app or messenger.com, visit the Messenger Help Center.
If you're unable to send messages on Facebook, it may be because:
- You sent a lot of messages recently.
- Your messages went against the Facebook Community Standards.
Keep in mind that:
- This block is temporary.
- You can still use other Facebook features to connect with your Facebook friends while you're temporarily blocked.
- You may also be temporarily blocked from sending friend requests.
To make sure you can send messages in the future:
- Once your block is over, try to only message people and businesses you know.
- Make sure to use the name you go by in everyday life to help the people you message recognize you.
- Learn more about our policies by reviewing the Facebook Community Standards.