How do I create an away message for my Facebook Page?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can create an away message that's automatically sent to people who message your Page when your Page's messaging status is set to away.
To create an away message:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
- Click Automated Responses in the left column.
- Click Away Message under Greet Customers, then click Edit.
- In the box below Message, enter your away message. You can click Add Personalization to include the person's name or details about your business (example: website URL, phone number).
- Click Save in the top right.